8 ways to promote your blog and website outside of the internet
1. Stick a sticker with the website address to your car. It will be visible to others as you drive.
2. Print t-shirts that include your website address and any other information about the business. They can be carried by family members and claimants.
3. Protect your eyes with caps that include your website address and any other information about your company.
4. Send business cards to people you meet, and anyone who may be interested in your business. Include your website address and any other information you wish to promote.
5. When you travel, place a magnet with your website address on the car’s door or roof.
6. Place printed flyers containing your website address and any other information about you business on billboards that you see.
7. Your family and friends may wear T-shirts when it is too cold.
8. Print the website address on mugs and give them to your friends or family as gifts.